Monday, July 21, 2008

... or are you just happy to see me?

So my sister's boyfriend has a little garden in his back yard (which makes me wish I had a yard instead of a 8' x 12' concrete slab) and grows some random vegetables ... including the zucchini pictured above. He also put me in touch with his friend that has season tickets to the ravens he was trying to sell. The quarter and can are just there to show the size of the zucchini. I'll probably grill it this weekend during my graduation party since there will be enough to go around.

Yeah for my first post about something random that actually happened the same day I posted it! I'll put up those pictures I said I would soon (don't know who I am talking to since I am pretty sure I am the only one that reads this)

Oh, and btw ... The Dark Knight was f'ing amazing.

No comments: