Friday, October 2, 2009

I got nominated for something

This blog and it's current pace of 2-3 posts a month were nominated for a Mobbie (Maryland's Outstanding Blogs). The Baltimore Sun sponsors them and the winners are determined by reader votes. I am currently 15th in the 'Personal' category ... out of 15. But right now there is a little arrow pointing up, which I can only assume means I am getting more votes than I was. At the same time, I also assume that 1 is more than 0 :-)

I found out about my nomination from my friend Corey's blog (well, it's Corey and Leigh's blog now) Baltimore Rowhouse; which is also nominated in the 'Neighborhood' category. You should vote for them.

Lastly, this is my 150th post. My 151st post will be about the U2 concert from Tuesday night.

And yes UL, I know I still need to e-mail you about my new job.

No comments: