Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling Neglected?

I find myself starting another post saying that it has been a while since my last post even though it hasn't really been that long. I don't really have much to say here right now except that id you haven't seen Gran Torino ... you really should go see it. It was really great and I look forward to seeing it again.

Oh, and I have to say I love Dorito's marketing firm ... last year's mouse trap commercial was great and this year they had the crystal ball that was pretty good.

Anyone watching Chuck in 3-D tonight? I don't know how I feel about it because wearing those glasses makes watching something in HD look pretty bad.

Once it warms up a bit I will get back to work on the house ... anyone know where I can sell all the metal from my radiators? Tearing that system out will be one of the first things I do so I can frame out the walls on the first floor.

No comments: