Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting while the getting's good?

So ... by "getting back to work," I definately meant drinking and playing poker then passing out after doing nothing more than pull the light housings out of their box.

On the bright side, I have some extra money to buy the wiring.

Tonight is the first game for my "social" volleyball league. What is the definition of a social league you ask. Well, I am leaving work early today (got in early) so that I can go to Mahaffey's and enjoy wings and several rounds of beer before going to said volleyball match then going to a sponsor bar with all of the other players and teams to drink more and watch the Maryland - Duke game (that I had tickets to but am not going). This would not fly in the Sunday league I play in, but these games are for fun and the competition isn't really on the same level as the Sunday league.

Speaking of the Maryland - Duke game ... go Terps! I went to the UMD - UNC game on Saturday and it was probably one of the top 5 games I've been to (I have been to a lot of amazing Terps games ... and a lot of really bad ones). I love the hustle and I love the gold/yellow uniforms, I think they are undefeated wearing them. Since I can't post without a picture, here you go:



No comments: