Monday, August 18, 2008

This weekend

This weekend I learned some things:

  • When you leave work early on a Friday to take a nap before happy hour, you won't wake up until hapy hour is over
  • After you miss happy hour, there is no desire to go meet up with a bunch of people that are already drunk
  • I am not a mason and don't know how to repair a chimney with bricks missing
  • I grossly underestimate the amount of mortar needed to replace two bricks
  • Going out at 2:00 PM for a 7:30 PM football game = not remembering the football game
  • NFL Preseason football = not worth remembering
  • Mother's is a good place to go before a worthless football game
  • I still love Dog Pub and always will but hate that I can't refuse the free shots of GM they give me
  • Nacho cheese washes out of shorts pretty well
  • Tropic Thunder is funny but tries too hard to be as un-PC as possible
  • The movie theater in Linthicum is a great deal
  • Phelps is a great swimmer but I still prefer watching any track event over swimming
At Mother's before the game
Quick shot for J's bday, also before the game

No comments: