Friday, September 26, 2008

My Inner Nerd Emerges

So I recently found out that Baltimore has a Comic-con convention and it's this weekend. This is the ninth annual one and this is the first I have heard of it? I knew about the Anime convention they had here, (it was hard to miss all the people dressed as cartoon characters when I was driving through the inner harbor). I think I am going to go. I don't really read comics, and was never really into anything but X-Men (and Wolverine) but I like the idea of them. I also recently read Watchmen after seeing the preview for the movie coming out next March and thought it (the "graphic novel") was awesome. I could also probably watch that movie trailer on repeat for about an hour before I got tired of it.

1 comment:

Siana said...

I dare you to dress up and bring out your inner nerd.