Monday, October 6, 2008

Stupid Terps

From the American Heritage Dictionary

con·sis·ten·cy - n. pl. con·sis·ten·cies
1.a) Agreement or logical coherence among things or parts: a rambling argument that lacked any consistency.
b) Correspondence among related aspects; compatibility: questioned the consistency of the administration's actions with its stated policy.
2. Reliability or uniformity of successive results or events: played with remarkable consistency throughout the season.
3. Degree of density, firmness, or viscosity: beat the mixture to the consistency of soft butter.


Antonym - University of Maryland Football

3 comments:

Corey said...

I feel your pain. I'm a University of Michigan alum.

Siana said...

If the Terps weren't in the ACC then they would be my backup team. But they are in the same conference as my team. My team, by the way, totally won. HA!

Patrick said...

Corey
I think your situation is worse because you have a tradition of dominate football while MD is still trying to establish what kind of program they want to be

CCBfly
I'm OK with your team until Nov. 22 and I have to say I'm sorry now and will provide you with some tissues when they lose